Podcast -Prologue-

Hi. this is Shohei Speaking. I am the host for this Podcast, Gottsu-Wanaka-. And this prologue is talked about who I am and what this podcast is gonna be. I am a 27 years old guy and learning English still. I am planning to go travel from Canada where I am now to Asian countries via Europa for next travel. My dream is having my own cafe for travelers and local people, and also creating a house for travelers and travel information as a Hub. About my personalities, I am shy. That's why I chose Podcast as my tool for journalism. I love snowboard even if I'm not good. Okay,that's enough! too much. I don't like talking about myself. Haha I think you are getting know about me if you could keep listening my podcast. Next, about this Podcast. So basically I'm gonna tell my audience travel stories and people I met. The concept is "journey and meet, talk and know, Journey and Journalism". I am gonna tell about real information by interview people on a street, which I call as the Street Podcast, and interview experts for environment or social problems. This sounds like very serious though I don't want this to be too serious. I will try to make this podcast easy to listen so that more people can listen casually because I just wanna creative an opportunity to get interest. So I think I make some episodes with my friends just for fun sometimes and I make some very serious. But technically nobody knows what's gonna happen in my podcast. So just check it out! Be friend with me please!! Thank you. See you on my first episode!!
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿